At duccany.com we respect your privacy and take the safety of your online shopping very seriously. But in order to be able to provide you with better goods, more efficient customer service and quick updates, we record a range of information by visiting our website. To better protect your privacy, we want to show you our online practices and how information about you is collected and used
Methods of information collection and use
- DATA COLLECTION At duccany.com we collect information from you using various methods on our website. One of the goals of collecting your personal information is to provide you with an effective and valuable experience tailored to you. For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Facilitate the use of the site to you in that you do not have to enter your information again
- Help you find information, products and services quickly
- Help us create content that interests you on the site.
- Alerts you about any new information, products or services we offer.
- REGISTRATION AND REQUEST: Before you use certain parts of the website or use it to place your order, you must complete the registration process on our site. During registration you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information including your name, residence address, gender, shipping and billing addresses, phone number and email address. This type of personal information is used for billing reasons, completing your order, and communicating with you about matters relating to your order and our site and for internal marketing reasons. If we have any problem completing your application, it is possible to use your personal information that you have provided to communicate with you
- E-mail address: Many parts of the site ask you to enter your e-mail for reasons related to free promotions and in response to your request that we notify you of new brands, products, latest models or participation in our newsletter. Your participation in any of our contests is optional and you may choose to participate and disclose to us some of the information used later to inform the winners of the competitions and give them prizes. The names and locations of the contest may be mentioned on our website
- Network beacons help deliver cookies and help us determine whether a particular page has been viewed on the site and how many views. For example, any electronic image on this site, such as advertising
- At duccany.com, we may use third-party advertising companies to help us design the content of our site or to provide advertising on our behalf. These companies may employ certain cookies and network beacons to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns (such as which pages were visited and what products and quantities were purchased). None of the personal information collected by duccany.com is linked to any information that these third parties collect using cookies and web beacons.
- Log files: Like other sites, the server of the site duccany.com automatically recognizes the Internet link you use to access the site. We can also register your IP address, the Internet service provider you are using, the date / time you access the system administration and confirm your request for internal marketing and troubleshooting reasons. (Your protocol address may point to your device’s website)
- . Age: At duccany.com we respect the privacy of children. Therefore, we do not intentionally or unintentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not hand over your personal information to us and rely on your parents or guardians
- Product Ratings: You can choose to rate a particular product. If you post your comment we will ask you to provide us with your email. Once you publish the rating, your location will appear to other users (but your email will not be disclosed). Any personal or identifiable information you post in the assessment you place on the product will be public and other users will be able to see it. In this case, duccany.com will not be responsible for any personal information you choose to publish in your ratings. We believe you can make useful ratings without having to disclose any personal information.
- Use and disclosure of information
- Internal use. duccany.com uses your personal information to complete your order and provide you with good customer service. We may use your personal information internally to improve the content and design of our site, to increase its dissemination, for specific marketing reasons (including marketing of products and services to you) and to identify general market information relevant to our site visitors
- Contacting you: Your personal information will be used to communicate with you regarding the location, orders and shipments. We also send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may also send you, in rare cases where there is a need, ads relating to services provided by duccany.com (for example notifying you of a temporary suspension of our services for maintenance reasons). You may also provide us with your e-mail for specific reasons such as requesting that we notify you when a brand, model or new product arrives by registering for our e-mail newsletter. If you provide us with your email, we will use it to communicate the information to you. duccany.com always leaves you with the option to unsubscribe or opt out of future messages (for more details see the opt-out section below). However, because we have to communicate with you regarding your placed orders, you will not be able to unsubscribe the order messages from your email
- Like other online retailers, we sometimes use a third party to do some tasks on our behalf. When we disclose any information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them perform their services. For example, duccany.com must share some information in order to deliver the products to you We agree with third parties (such as DHL and UPS) to ship products and make sure they are delivered. In the example of shipping companies we provide personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email and telephone number
- At the same time, to help you purchase products and provide you with better customer service, we provide your credit card number to financial service providers such as credit card processors and issuers. When we deliver your credit card number for authorization, we use the most advanced encryption methods to protect your information
- We will not sell (or exchange or rent) personal information to other companies as part of our business. However, duccany.com may own or merge other companies, or another company may own us so that we may have to give up some or all of our assets. If this happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but this disclosure is governed by what has been agreed in the applicable privacy statement
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of visitors to a particular page or the size of an order placed on a particular date) with third parties such as our advertising partners. This information does not identify you personally or any other user
Although we use industry-standard safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot provide an absolute security guarantee. The ability to provide 100% protection is not available anywhere on the Internet or elsewhere.
Withdrawal / corrections
- correct or update your personal information
- ) stop sending messages to your email, and / or cancel your account to stop any future purchases from this account. You can apply through the User Information section or by phone or by e-mailing [email protected]
Please do not send your credit card number or any other sensitive information.
Gather, use and disclose information other than the Internet
At www.duccany.com we understand that protecting your personal information from our use of it is important and therefore we take the duty to protect your personal data very seriously. So we want to be aware of what kind of data we collect and which ones are ignored. We would like to keep you informed of this privacy statement on our security procedures. The process of collecting and processing personal data when you provide it to us through the registration process and the completion of forms and emails as part of the order of products or goods or requests and inquiries about materials purchased and others. A similar situation in which you choose to provide personal information about yourself. The database and its contents remain in our company and are kept in data processors and servers acting on our behalf and under our responsibility. Your personal information will not be given to us by us in any way unless we have your permission or there are legal obligations that compel us to do so. Any use of personal information that you disclose to us will be under our control and under our responsibility.
his data can be stored or processed on computers located in a jurisdiction other than where you are located, such as the United States, where data protection laws may differ from those in place where you are located. In such cases, we will ensure that the appropriate protection is applied by requiring the data processor in that country to comply with the applicable laws of the country in which you live or its equivalent.
Any of the data we have collected from you will be used in one of the following ways
- Diagnose your experience (Your information helps us better respond to your personal needs)
- · To improve our site
(We always strive to improve what our site offers based on the information and feedback we get from you)
- · To improve the level of customer service (Your information helps us respond effectively to your customer service requests and support needs) · To process financial transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transmitted or given to any other company for any reason without your consent except in cases of delivery of goods or any services requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails The email you provide during the ordering process can be used to send information or any updates regarding your request. It is also sometimes used to deliver company news and updates or any information about connected products and services, among others. Note: If you wish to opt out of such emails at any given time, we will provide you with detailed instructions to opt out at the end of each message.
- · To manage competitions, marketing campaigns, questionnaires or any other features of the site.Choose Withdraw
If you do not wish to receive SPAM messages, you may opt out of the SPAM messages by following the instructions in each message or by sending a message to the company at [email protected]